|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Remote Type||RF Remote Control|
Shoulder held transmitter with joysticks for crane shall be the replica of the crane controls provided by you for the cabin. The joystick will have speed steps in each direction. The other functions shall be carried out through push buttons/switches provided on the transmitter. The joystick systems have been provided with dual joysticks with proportional control if required.
The dual joystick is much easier for the operator to use compared to the single joystick. In dual joystick, hoisting and lowering is carried out in the vertical plane whereas cross travel and long travel in the horizontal plane, unlike single joystick system where all the joysticks have to be moved in the vertical plane, despite the fact that cross travel and long travel motions are required to move in a horizontal plane. With the use of dual-joystick, the transmitter becomes light and compact. Proportional control is also not possible in single joystick system.Specifications:
- Encoding - Microprocessor based
- Decoding - Microprocessor based
- Range - 100M Approx.
- Temperature - 35 degree C - +80 degree CTransmitter
- 2 dual joysticks with 5-speed steps. Any two motions can be clubbed in one joystick
- Control of additional motions with push buttons and rotary switches.
- Powered by size AA x 4 Alkaline or rechargeable battery.
- Size: 220 x 110 x 90 mm (excluding protrusion)
- Power supply: 6V
- Weight: Approx 860 g
- Housing: Nylon- FibreReceiver
- Power Supply: 110/220VAC50HZ
- Size: 290 x 230 x 70 mm
- Housing: Nylon-Fiber
- Relay Output : 10A/250V
- Antenna: External
- Weight: Approx. 2200 g